Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's here!

My Lion Brand Cotton-Ease showed up today, 2 days earlier than Joann.com said it would. Oh how I love it when stuff comes early! I'm a bit surprised at how small the skeins seem. According to the pattern, it will be enough. We'll see how it goes! :) Here's a picture of my new yarn:



Sorry about the crappy picture. By the time I finished my schoolwork for tonight, it was already after dark. Not like we had much sunlight today. Anyway, don't you think this is going to make the cutest baby blanket for a baby girl?! I like the taupe trim on the berry blanket. Add the little hat and socks and it'll be way too precious. I just hope that between school, the kids, Joe coming home, and block leave, I can get it done before we either PCS or the school year is over. Craziness! Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!