Friday, January 23, 2009

Cookie Factory


OMG, how many cookies am I going to make today? Lets back up. A week or so ago, I pledged to make about 10 dozen cookies for our brigade cookie drive. Last night I found out that numbers were low and some battalions weren't participating. Only the battalions who gave cookies would have cookies sent to their soldiers. Totally fair! After asking how our battalion was doing (not so great), I decided it was time for cookie overload. Today has been nothing but cookies, except for a fantastic conversation with the hubby. So far I've baked 26 dozen cookies. There are some waiting to be bagged up, and two batches left to mix up and bake. *whew* Who knew this would be so crazy?! LOL I'm happy to be helping though. Our soldiers deserve every little bit of home we can send. Don't forget to thank a vet! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sure is a lot of cookies! I could go for some of those tasty looking cookies right now! Your husband is very lucky to have a woman like you on his side. You definitely went above and beyond what was expected of you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear what you have to say!