Thursday, January 29, 2009

A good day!

Today was so nice. I went to Walmart this morning to do some shopping, and Brooke didn't throw a fit. This is a minor miracle. After I came home, I put away the groceries and worked on some more schoolwork. I got my Medical Language reading out of the way before leaving to get Bella from school. Pasha got into the van with only a little prodding for our trip to Petsmart. She behaved so well inside Petsmart, walking right beside me as I pushed the girls in the cart. Then when we loaded back into the van, she hopped right in! Yaaaay! It's been about 6 weeks since we adopted her, and this was the first time she's hopped right in. Success!! After we dropped her off at home, the girls and I went to Burger King to eat and play. The girls ate well, played well, and didn't put up a fuss when it was time to go. Then when we got home, I checked my email and my assignment was waiting for me. I did sooo much better this time! The mistakes I made were minor and my instructor complimented me. :) Oh! We also got our tax refund today, so I got to pay off some debt. That will make Joe very happy! Days like today are what make the rest bearable. Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!