Thursday, January 15, 2009

Facebook

I'm finally getting around to updating my Facebook with pictures and actually adding people as friends. I'm starting to like it more than Myspace, and will probably be making the transition towards using just Facebook soon. As I'm going through and adding people, it occurs to me that these people probably have no freaking clue who I am. LOL There's no trace of my maiden name anywhere on my profile, since I dropped that as soon as I could once Joe and I got married. My profile picture is actually a professional one where I'm wearing makeup...something that is not an every day occurrence, by any stretch of the imagination. It's just weird. Then going through and seeing what others are up to is just crazy. One of my friends from high school is in South Korea now...and isn't even affiliated with the military (that I know of). Not many of them seem to have kids yet, which makes me feel old. *sigh* My life is so different. We had our kids early. I have to wait until they are older before I can really start my professional life. Do I even want a professional life anymore? Hell, I'd be perfectly happy just being able to get a job right now. Damn you, daycare and your high prices! LOL On the other hand, Kaelyn should be out of the house by the time I'm 40. Woohoo! That's when we'll start living. Joe should be retiring around that time, so we can go travel and do everything we want to do then. I just hate waiting. :( It'll be worth it in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!