Monday, February 9, 2009

So busy!

I've been meaning to post for a few days, but things have been really busy around here. I'm still working on schoolwork, which takes a lot of my time. Factor in the kids and Joe's upcoming homecoming (yaaaaay!), and it equals insanity! I did find out that I have about 2 weeks longer to finish this course than I initially thought. That makes things somewhat easier, but not much. I did get a chance to start on the blanket I'm making for Bella's teacher. I've only got about 2 inches done, since I don't have much time to work on it. Oh well, there's still plenty of time to finish it. Oh! I got new glasses! They are really helping with the headaches. I find myself wearing them more and more, so I'm glad I went with the ones I liked. Maybe sometime soon I'll get around to posting a picture of them and my blanket progress. That's about all for now. Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!