Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The flu and a clean house!

The past week has been pretty rough. First the kids got sick, one by one. Then when they started feeling better, I got sick. It was the worst I've felt in a very long time. My head throbbed, my body ached, and my neck hurt so bad. My throat was incredibly swollen (it still is a little) and sore. Ugh. Then top that off with 3 days of a fever, and you had me over the weekend. The only highlights were getting to talk to Joe quite a bit. And of course, getting my new phone, which I am sooo in love with.

On a more positive note, I finally got my living room cleaned today. It looked like a disaster area from when I was sick and didn't feel like cleaning. It's amazing how quickly one room can go to hell when you are sick and the kids are running around like crazies. Today I finally got around to cleaning it and now it looks great. I've never been a person who enjoys cleaning. I don't live in filth, but my house usually has a decent level of clutter at all times. Over the past year or so, I've noticed that I start to get antsy when the house is a mess. Like the walls are closing in on me or something. It's really weird, but good! Now my house stays fairly clean. The husband will like it when he comes home. He used to get a bit frustrated with my cleaning habits. :) Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!