Monday, February 23, 2009

He's coming home!!

Wow, it just hit me today how soon my hubby is coming home! It still feels like forever, but in reality, it's not that far away! I still have so many things that need to be done around here. Lots of cleaning to do, signs to paint, laundry, shopping...you get the idea. He should hopefully be home by St Patrick's Day!! Lucky me!! I still have lots of schoolwork to do on top of everything else. We're also planning a trip to NC for April. I'm just so ready to have him home!

Oh, on another note - my birthday is tomorrow! Happy Birthday to me! Even though I'm going to be 24, I still love my birthday and love making a big deal about it. I'll probably bake myself a cake tomorrow. :) It would be fantastic if Joe was going to be home, but since he's coming home 3 months earlier than planned, I'm NOT complaining!

By the way, has anyone seen the movie Spectacular on Nickelodeon? I am so in love with this movie for some reason! Maybe it's because I love musicals, I dunno. I just downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes and was rocking out to it while I cleaned the living room. Speaking of which, I need to make my shopping list so I can get back to cleaning. Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!