Monday, February 2, 2009

A bunch of random stuff!


All I can say about that game is WOW! It was heart-pounding hard hitting action. I was standing up and yelling at my TV the whole 4th quarter. I found the great picture above on Photobucket and just had to share it. Click here for the original. It's days like these that make me miss living in Pittsburgh so very much. The schools even had a 2 hour delay this morning because of the game last night! How awesome is that?! We take Steelers pride very seriously in Pittsburgh!

What other good news do I have to share? Just the most important thing ever! My wonderful husband called this morning and told me when his flight leaves to come home. I am sooo excited that he'll be home soon. He's been gone way too long. Of course, things will change a little bit between now and then, but it should be pretty close to what he told me today. Yaaaaaay!

I also got a LOT of our bills paid off, so we should be in a better place financially when the hubby comes home. Exciting! I guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids. It makes a tax return kick ass! :) I got to tell the hubby about it today on the phone, and he was so excited! I love making him proud.

Well, I think that's all the good news for today. I've been on Cloud 9 all day. Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!