Monday, April 26, 2010

Poor Pasha

My beautiful wonderdog, Pasha, went to the vet today to have them look at her paw. She has been limping around for a day or two, and we wanted to have it looked at. This also gave us a chance to check out the local vet that I've heard so much about. His name is Dr. Graf, and everything I've heard has been awesome. In this case, everything was true. He did an amazing job of explaining to me what was wrong and some of the different options. Pasha has a torn ACL in her rear left leg. :( All he could do for her right now is give us some pain meds and refer us to a doggie orthopedic surgeon. So on Wednesday we have an appointment with them to see if they can do anything for the pup. In the meantime, here are some pics of our former pound pup:





Send well wishes her way, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!