Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ooooh, pretty!

Look who has a new blog layout! It's not exactly what I had in mind, but it's way better than what was here before. What do you guys think? So, I made it to Day #2 of my 30-day goal. I'm pretty impressed. :) Yesterday I mentioned the fact that we recently bought a house here in Colorado and promised a few pictures. Check out what we have done to the kitchen. This is what we started with when we bought it:





Yeah, pretty crazy, huh? We bought a foreclosure, and the previous owners had totally stripped the kitchen. They took the cabinets, appliances, sink, light fixtures...everything. That's okay though, because I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted in my head and that was just less demolition for us to do! So, after painting the walls and buying new, well everything, this is what we have ended up with:





We still have some things to do in there, but for the most part it is done. I love everything about it! Our next big project will be the lawn. We have next to no grass, which really sucks...especially for the kids. Okay, especially for me, because I have to do dusty laundry every day!

So, what projects do you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!