Friday, October 23, 2009

Buyer beware, but I don't care!

Today I received my very awesome Reebok Authentic on field jersey in the mail. I got it off eBay for $50 (including free shipping), even though they retail for $300 everywhere else. Well, now I know why. Can you spot it?


If you are a true Steelers fan, you will realize that Polamalu's name is the wrong color. Rather than being bright Steelers gold, it's a more light brownish/dark gold. I can't really complain, because I got it for 1/5 of the retail price. At least it's not #43 with Ward's name above it or something! LOL At first I was pretty disappointed, but now I'm okay with it. I mean, I have an authentic jersey that I would have never been able to afford...even if it is a bit off. That just makes it unique, right? At least I can show my Steeler pride! :) Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!