Friday, July 10, 2009

Whew!

We are finally moved and and somewhat settled in our new place. It is smaller than we were hoping for, but it will work for our first year here. We got Munchkin1 all signed up for kindergarten. Luckily the school right across the street is a great school with full-day kinder! Apparently that's hard to come by around here? I just have to get her in to the doctor for a shot, and she's all set! We have pretty much unpacked everything, although we are still trying to find places for a lot of stuff. This place is about 200 sqft smaller than our house in TX, so it's a squeeze.

I haven't had time to knit AT ALL since we moved in. Between the unpacking, cleaning, kid wrangling, and trying to get schoolwork caught up and finished, I've had NO time to myself. The hubby went back to work yesterday. Sometimes I take for granted what an amazing help he is to have around the house. I was able to get sooo much done while he was home and watching the girls.

Speaking of school, I am trying to do the rest of my program in the next month and a half! I have to work on it from dawn 'til dusk if I want to get it done. I'll probably have to get an extension though. :( It's my own fault for not pacing myself. I am a total procrastinator, so this really shouldn't surprise me.

It's time to get back to work, I suppose. Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!