Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hiking and a finished sock

We've been doing some hiking lately. On Saturday we went to Silver Cascade Falls with the munchkins and hiked the trail. The girls did a good job with the hike, considering it was about 0.7 miles round trip and a 198 foot climb. Pasha did a great job on the trail also. We were expecting her to be a bit more rambunctious than she was. Wanna see some pics? Of course you do!



On the knitting front, I FINISHED MY FIRST SOCK! Woohoo! I can't believe I actually finished a sock! There are some changes that I want to make to the other socks I make, but at least I have the basics of sock construction down. Well, kinda. LOL Here's what it looks like:



Well, off to go cast on for the mate to my first sock! Don't forget to thank a vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say!