Monday, September 6, 2010

Balloons!

Over the weekend, Colorado Springs held it's annual Balloon Classic. There are so many vendors and things to see that you could easily wander around for a few hours! A friend and I took our kids to see the balloons light up at night, and man...it was AMAZING! It was the first time I'd taken any night shots with my camera, but I don't think they turned out too bad. Especially for not having a tripod with me. Chasing 3 kids while juggling a camera and tripod did not sound like fun at all! I'm already looking forward to next year's Classic. The Husbeast should be home by then, so we can go as a family. He'll definitely want to chow down on one of the HUGE turkey legs they had for sale. Here are a few pics from the night:

b36

b34

b16

b12

1 comment:

  1. These pictures turned out amazing!! I really love the 2nd to last one, the colors of the pig balloon are incredible. Well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear what you have to say!