My husband should be home in a few days. Yes, I said DAYS! We were hoping for a certain date, but I was told today that there was a sandstorm. They may not have been able to fly out, which means that they'll be here later. I still haven't heard from my husband, so I guess I'll just have to keep waiting. I'm really hoping to hear from him sometime tonight and for him to tell me he was able to get out of the country.
There's so much stuff left to do. I still need to clean the house and finish signs. However, I'm having a hard time getting motivated. I'm afraid that if I get everything done, his homecoming will get pushed back. Plus, I work better under pressure anyway! :) Back to work. Don't forget to thank a vet!